Admission Requirements 入学要求
The following is the general requirement for student admission. We encourage you to speak to our Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org, (65) 68411770) for a no-obligation academic counseling session to clarify your doubts and expectations:
- Have been a believer for at least one year and show evidence of a genuine desire for Christian service.
- Be at least 20 years of age on the date of admission.
- Have completed National Service or be exempted from serving for male Singaporean applicant.
- Have the recommendation of the pastor of the church of which he is a member and two other referees.
- Have recommendation from a church leader and another referee (for non- Assemblies of God applicant).
- Be proficient in English.
Programme of Study 学科
ACADEMIC TRACKS 学术发展路线
We implement a Multiple Access Points System (MAPS) where students may choose to complete their programme in incremental stages through the various entry and exit points by earning credits.Undergraduate Level 本科生
Certificate of Theology (CertTh) 神学文凭
Candidates for the programme must have three GCE “O” level passes PLUS an additional pass in English (or have a score of 6.0 on IELTS or a score of 550 on TOEFL Examination), or its equivalent.
Diploma of Theology (DipTh) 神学证书
Bachelor of Theology (BTh) 神学学士
Graduate Level 硕士生
Admission/ Upgrade forms 入学/升级表格